Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! Downloaded it!

I have no idea what that thread is saying @_@ can you c/p the relevant instructions? I suck at reading huge chunks of chinese texts haha >.>
    sandshrewz@hotmail.com

I'm serious I have that email and didn't make it just to give you xD I made it for photobucket account rofl. Oh ok! I'll see what there are!
    Yea you can send it via PM or VM. Good luck for your tests btw! Why does it work only for the names? ?_? I thought the picture showed the moves and abilities etc too? :O
    I'm pretty sure it isn't the third link? >.>

rofl the instructions are in chinese!!! I might give the patch a try if I can find the download link ?_?
    Nah you aren't dw.

I doub't many Chinese players can even recognize most of the names >.> I'm thinking of making it so that translated articles will have the Chinese names beside the English names so we use the English names instead. Something like: Abomasnow (暴雪王)

But yea, if you have a better link to those Chinese terms, that would be great ^_^ I've never heard of PBO, but you might want to post it in the thread. But where are we getting the BW translations if it's only up till DPP? :/
    No problem! Take your time. We want only the best quality translation going up on-site, and we really appreciate all your hard work :)
    I just want to say, great job on the translations work so far! Keep it up! We're glad to have you on the team :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…