Bad Ass
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey just wanted to let you know I wont be able to battle today and sorry I couldnt yesterday either, but theres a 99.9999% chance ill be on tomorrow, I just have a huge paper due so Ive been very busy for a while. Anyway ill be on for like 7 hours straight tomorrow waiting for you so we can hopefully get that match done finally
    Can't fool, got to finish homework due tommorow that was assigned to me a week ago. =/
    I see so you don't have IRC on your brothers computer, thats cool. Well happy easter.
    Alright, how about sometime next week monday through wednesday then? My timezone is GMT -6, and on those days I can be free from 4:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. more or less, any of those days work for you?
    Sorry I havent been on in like a week, this weekend would be the best time to battle for me if that works for you, either way let me know
    Hey are you on IRC right now? I'm about to leave soon and I could use someone to talk to
    Hey man, so how is that new team we made yesterday? I need details.
    I just wanted to mimick you broski. And I did so in a nefarious style.
    I WISH WE COULDA OCME IN CONTACT EARLIER.....BUT COME ON 4 REAL MY AIM IS CONVERTATIONDUDE AND MY MSN IS CONVERTATIONDUDE@YAHOO.COM THAT BEST WAY TO REECH ME
    I'm on irc almost every day; just PM me if you see me. If you don't go on irc then just PM me if you see me on shoddy or the forums, and we'll get some st6 goin' on.
    uh, yeah. Sex is good. I don't have a big problem with doing the match, though timezones hurt. Can you do this.. now maybe? I'm GMT+2 so we may have to wait until the weekends if you have trouble with that.
    well it would be nice if you could tell me whenever you go on IRC so I dont have to log on for no reason.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…