Objection
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks just 1 more question do I choose the actions for the monsters or not
    (P.S. Im posting the thread tomorrow its night here sorry)
    To everyone who is waiting for me to get to ASB stuff, I am on it right now.

Except SubwayJ, who has already requested a subref for his hall challenge.
    Hey objection, just letting you know that you're due for a set of actions and overdue for a reffing.
    If you could get to those that'd be great thanks. :D
    Umm About my battle hall, could you tell me if itd be easier for you for me to get a subref, youve gone over the time thrice so can I just get a subref
    How are the reffings for me vs. a bunch of other people and me vs. SubwayJ (he wanted to call this off for something about not being able to use Pokemon already in battle in the tournament, but that's not true, so I'm assuming it's still on) going?
    Objection I dont Know where to get A scrachet Sprite Everything is FIxed But Scratchet's Sprite ANd I did Add To Spa instead of Atk
    Hey Objection, I noticed you are a free agent in the tourney! Would you like to form a team with me? I can do doubles or triples, and we can find someone who can do the other. (Unless of course you already had a team in mind, in which case ignore me)
    Objection if you don't mind and if you have time could you approve the things in the prize claiming thread sinc you're 1 of the only approvers who do something
    Hey, Objection it's been 5 days since I posted in my battle hall, If you don't want to ref it I'll get a subref but if you are will you take this long for all the reffings??
    Hey objection. I'm looking at your 4k post (congrats by the way!). It occurs to me that this is going to take forever though...what with it being a 6 way three mon singles match, and that pesky 'no' command. Is it possible for you to change it to maybe 2 mons per team, and maybe a 3 day DQ with 7 for ref?
    What do you do if a mon doesn't have enough energy for a combo of the same move, but enough EN for a single use of the move (ie if Squirts uses a Hydro Pump + Hydro Pump combo)
    Eh, silly question, but does a high rating in my battle with KS let a pokemon use that move even if it's not in their movepool?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…