ShortsTheory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK I'll just find another battle and they probably don't know how much of a fan base they have here and Nintendo is bias to English speaking countries so I don't think I'll warstory it then but I really can't participate in the wifi tourny cause I've only 2 EV trained mons
    I was quite lucky in the match I agree but I was playing against a top tier player and on my side I didnt really need good pridictions to get to the place i was and I did lose the speed tie between and Azelf which was cruicial to the match and thank you for giving me your honest opinion if you get on PO we can play each other now
    No I just wanted to hit him on the switch and I didn't want to switch out ans Fatecrashers was watching because Heist was playing if I didnt misclick and sent out Hera instead of P2 in the end it would've been a tie in UU I'm currently near 1100 in OU I was 1200 but I crashed down to 1050
    I dont only play UU I'm only more successful in it I mostly play OU and RU I just recently had a great battle with a guy named Heist Server Moderator I made a misplay that cost me the tie though and remember put some feeling into the Analysis it'll make it better
    Not CAP , CAP ASB but ideally I think you would have a lot of good ideas for CAP I'll send you my FC in just a bit but I only have 2EV trained mons so ..yeah but I would he happy to battle you on a simulator I still don't know what kind of battler you are and I only have a DS lite
    Preferably in 2 wks, but I usually like to give people a month before I re-assign it to someone else.
    Sure thing. Just create a new thread and make sure you include everything that's on Berserker Lord's outline, since he did an excellent job with the skeleton of this analysis.
    My Wifi crashed and I've been busy with Holiday Homework actually your set is quite good I played the exact same set with Shadow Ball over VS and I'm a bit afraid of posting my set
    I don't know OU that well enough to give constructive feedback! >.>

Oh I see... Don't worry too much about battling skills :d It doesn't really hamper one's ability to write analyses! There isn't a limit to the number of writers... So there isn't a 'vacancy' per se. Try taking over an analysis to pass through Copyediting and GP? That means you write the analysis with the help of the skeleton and what's there. You might want to try asking the OP of this analysis. If he allows you to take over it, inform a mod and you can make a new thread and write it :)

There's still other ways to help out though!
    Hey! Don't get set backed by a rejected analysis! :) With regards to your set format, there should be a space between each slash. Eg Shadow Ball / Venoshock and 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe.

No worries since it's the first analysis! Anyway, what other tiers do you play? I might be able to help you find something to do! :d Better luck in future! ^_^
    That's fine bro. Just don't want you to think I'm tearing into it, is all. I'm just the type of guy who never shuts up about things he doesn't know much about. Lol :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…