Nelson
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hurry up with the flag, they're making the r1 thread now, it has to be sent in before that!
    stop poster dans le thread wcop, parce que ça sert tout simpleement à rien, y aura pas d'autre changement, de plus on est pas les seuls touché pour info, la team LA doit dégager Noodlez et je sais pas si d'autres teams ont le même truc

stp, t'as pas tort mais ça n'apportera rien, on gagnera quand même
    also tell your photoshop friend to add dutch flag at the bottom too, maybe on the left side, opposite to the belgium one idk
    Because a Pokemon website is totally analogous to concentration camps in which millions of people were enslaved or killed.
    i'll be online on groundon's grottos during next hours so when you see join groundon's grottos and send me a pm ;)
    i was offline, i'll be online during tomorrow at afternoon/evening in gmt -3, if you can't play at this times tell me when you want to play
    Désolé pour le retard, je voulais finir un truc et j'y ai plus pensé après.
    Je t'ai mis administrateur le temps que tu récupères tes trucs, comme ça le forum reste fermé mais t'y a accès.
    quand tu cesseras tes gamineries à m'appeler par mon prénom, je m'intéresserai à ton cas.

Bisous
    thank you for being such a good sport in the end.
    I'm sorry for BW OU's team matchup BS. I've had that happen to me too many times.

DPP OU still the way to go :D may we play again in the future (and not get such a bad matchup.)
    alright. I hope I can make it and get home quickly enough. As soon as I get home I'll connect on FT. I don't plan on Johning.

If of course I get home incredibly late or can't make it I'll VM you letting you know as soon as I get home, and if it's way too late you can likely take the win. But I should be able to get home in time.
    Paris is +1 iirc, so I believe you're six hours ahead of me.
    I can find you on the French Time server tomorrow at roughly 10 pm-11 pm your time, depending on when I get home.

I'll be active.
    I'm EST - so gmt-5. Free after 5 pm my time tomorrow, after 6 pm my time today, and after 5 pm my time on Friday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…