franky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YEAH MY NIGGA IS BACK, GG SMOGON.

May as well just hand over the world cup trophy to this guy right fucking now so he can go back to chilling in his paradise instead of wasting more time on this kiddy game, because we all know no team can stand in this niggas way. See this post idiots? This Jamaican equivalent of Bob Marley didn't even follow the correct format, simply because the fact of the matter is that franky is the real world cup host, allowing him to do whatever the hell he wants when he steps into that thread and makes his presence known.

Missed ya loads bro, and by the looks of the endless "I missed you posts" below mine, it seems I am not the only one. GO ON IRC WHEN YOU CAN!
    Holy mother fucking shit on a stick. On top of his copious amounts of swag, lady-killing capacities, and overall pleasant demeanour, franky de la ghetto shows us once again why his is king of kings, sporting an avatar of the beautiful Daenerys and one of her omnipotent dragons. Not only does this illustrate franky's impeccable taste in television programming, but it can also be seen as a metaphor for franky's overall dominance on both Smogon and in this cruel universe. Franky, like a dragon, started off small and vulnerable, but with a little bit of time and nurturing, he grew into a nigh unstoppable fire-breathing menace, devouring all that stand in his way. Everyone, whether they be of House Smogon or House Stark, best stay out of this beast's way of risk facing his unapologetic wrath.
    My face? Only a few lucky users have seen it, including this exclusive dream boat known as franky.

franky's face? The definition of mysterious: unknown to all. Though, that's OK. It's a good decision and a good precautionary measure, as releasing this guys face would cause everyone to instantaneously fall in love with this celebrity. It's the equivalent of the havoc releasing Shadow Tag Chandelure from Dream World into OU would cause.
    Everything about this guy is straight up delicious. Even his vomit is the desired and preferred nutritional meal of the day, as indicated by IronBullet's response to this guy's VM. God damn so crunchy and tasty, mmm.
    thanks! i haven't had much time to go on the site recently because of finals and AP testing and a solo recital and senior year and all but I still manage to take care of reports, etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…