Triangles
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Thanks. I've been unaware of how to handle it, since I wasn't really aware of this thread and sending out PMs and VMs to GP checkers just seemed like a dumb solution when there's quite a few of them.
    wasn't aware... regardless, im just going to update the entire thing as other than the dd set, the entire analysis is lacking in content.
    mind updating Celebi after you're done with Claydol? I'm going to be away over the summer so it'd be great if you could do such an important Pokemon like Celebi while I hopefully finish up Tyranitar before vacation.
    hey, I had a look over Lapras's checks and counters (the section I requested you reorganize) and it looks good; I'm thinking the sentence starting SubCM Jirachi could be split off into a new paragraph but that's your call! (also apologies for not providing a link, I'm on a phone :3)

anyway, yeah, no problem :) keep up the good effort, and if you've any questions or concerns, you know where to find me!
    hahha, don't worry about it. My check is not finished though, I'm just a little messy while working u.u
    dw about it, practice makes perfect! i hope you had a read through my changes, if there's anything you don't understand or would like to clarify, feel free to contact me via VM or PM. :)
    It's fine! Everyone's got to start somewhere. My first analyses were so bad they made yours look like something by Salinger! Just work hard at it, read lots of articles and analyses, and you'll get better quickly in no time. There's a really steep learning curve for this website, but keep going and you'll be fine!
    Yeah I will give my thoughts on the swampert article later today a bit busy right now. Most of it does look good though just a few various notes that should be included.
    I sense that I haven't replied to your VM yet, my apologies, but I was kinda idle from Smogon.
    Anyway now I'm back to business and shit, if you make another analysis, feel free to VM me, mate, always a pleasure seeing people interested in old gens.
    I have no experience with Lapras, so it's hard for me to make a call. It feels like an inferior Regice, imo.
    Cool! I'm glad you're still interested in working on these analyses! I wouldn't give up on Lapras just yet though. There might be some players willing to give you some more advice if you ask them to.
    Hey, are you planning on finishing up your Lapras analysis? I know you said you'd be out of town for a few days and I was wondering when you'd be back. It would be really cool to see another regular contributor to past gen C&C!
    Well i'm free most of the time around 8-11PM. Can play whenever you can during the WE.
    i sub'd idiotfrommars over your opponent, so if you could contact him that would be great n_n
    Nah bro, it's all good. As I said, contact me to check out your analyses whenever you want, it's my pleasure. ;)

One last thing I forgot to mention, but you can still edit in the analysis is to add Metagross using EQ as c counter. Good job anyway, keep it up!
    There are some stuff to change... check out what I posted and VM me back with the changed edited in so I can approve that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…