Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe, thanks, and as a mathematics fan, I have to say your avatar + CT combo is really cool, as pointed out by others already! It gets a ✔ from me.
    It's all good! I'll still be around and checking in when I have some free time. Thank you for the compliment; you are a high quality user yourself =)

I'm working at a Christian camp for the summer. I'll be working with the whole gambit: from five-year olds to eighty-year olds, haha.
    Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate you're rooting for me. About the analysis, I'm sorry I've been not able to respond in the same level as before, but I get trapped with work almost everyday, but I'll sure check that when I have the proper time to do so.
    Thanks, Lockeness - the awards are like half a year outdated, but I'll take 'em anyways :)
    haha no problem. that is a pretty cool function, and i agree euler's constant is interesting and useful. i wonder if there is an animation for a taylor series, that would look pretty cool as the series becomes more precise.
    nah, it's just that you can avoid small errors such as forgetting to remove a "(comma)" People usually make the changes manually - this helps you remember what mistakes you should avoid in the future. It really doesn't matter which one you use, as long as you feel comfortable with it. Good luck!
    Awesome custom title. I once tried to put Euler's formula in my signature, but I failed to make it look cool.
    hehe, thanks for the complements, i guess that means people are using my team :D
    Oh my gosh Lockeness I am super super super sorry. I just had one of the craziest Friday/weekends ever. Please forgive my inadequacies ;_;
    I've been on hiatus due to trips and exams. Luckily these are all over now (with excellent results) but I think what happened is that due to being BL, Lapras was given negative prority by the old gen vets. I think Lapras will probably be sitting there untouched for a while but I am writing up a Medicham improvement over the weekend.
    Unfortunately I can't right now as it's rather late, but if it still needs one when I get home from school tomorrow then I'd be glad to :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…