No Luck Involved

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its about time!! I'll have to comment on what a terrible team it is.

We can try out DClaw. I just hate that its so weak unboosted but being able to hit switch-ins without being locked in to Outrage would be nice. As far as the Probo change goes, I'm afraid that it would make us a bit more weak to Haunter. Then the job would have to fall soely on Skuntank which we use so much as it is. We can try it though
    Thx for the information, i posted the set! I am new in NU and i don't know much, but it seems like an interesting and fun tier...
    Wait, I apologize, don't do Gligar, it's actually UU, I forgot to remove it -___-
    Hey No Luck Involved!

I thought that your SubSD Lickilicky set should really be a thing, but you don't seem to hang out in C&C a lot. I'm thinking about posting the skeleton for that set, so feel free to comment on it!
    Yeah for sure! Hopefully I can get on PO more than I have been and then get back into NU! *fingers crossed*
    You know what I mean!!! Lol just haven't seen it recently. I've been out of it all month lol
    Thanks for the shout out dude!!! I appreciate it. I'll have to see this team in action soon for sure
    Hah never.

I want to get into UU but apparently it's screwy right now...maybe I'll wait till later. Having to carry around the piece of crap that is rotom s just for byss pisses me off.
    BLESSING TO ALL MANKIND! SPIRITOMB DROPPED TO SAY FUCK YOU TO CRESS AND SIGGY!!!!!!! :D
    yea, the only real check i can find for it atm is subsplit rotom, ill give you a list of what has a chance of moving down and up

whats dropping? Hippopotas, Whimsicott, Sigilyph, Golurk, Aerodactyl, Nidoqueen

hippo and aero might not move down as deoxys-s and hippowdon got banned.

whats leaving? Alakazam(banned), Sableye (banned), Qwilfish, Krookodile

smashpass also got banned

also started writing analyses for smogon :D

SNOW WARNING IS ALSO BANNED DUE TO IT BEING BANNED IN UU :DDDDD
    i hope you come back to laddering soon! RU is turning out to be a really fun metagame

btw golurk is moving back down :D

but so is sigilyph =[
    I've been really good dude! Just been getting into NU and its really fun! Im loving it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…