Katakiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just wanted to say that you, sir or madam, have inspired me to use lots of out-of-the-box Pokemon and sets, like your defensive Cobalion set, and the Swampert one you posted in CCAT 2. Thank you for your constant source of inspiration and general non-blandness!!
    Personally I love it when someone decides to be "that guy" thanks for making a crappy thread more interesting :D
    this noob is really bad at lying... "i didn't play a single person over 1000 the day i peaked." at like 1400, you'd stop gaining ladder points, right? (+0, -32)
    Great post on MAT thread. Manaphy definitely deserves a test in isolation from all the former suspects, imo. Hopefully, MAT would help spark an official testing of Manaphy.
    Sorry, I misinterpreted you. Yea, go for it. Healthy discussion in the thread is great from some one who is not me lol. I do think that going outside the thread should wait before it tries to go official. I really do want this to become a Smogon-endorsed suspect ladder eventually, so it needs to look good before any presentation. Thanks for helping!
    It's getting Momentum, I don't wanna force participation and make another Clear Skies tier situation. I wanna basically gain a userbase, about 50 people and then start to raise more attention so it seems like we're doing something. I don't think forcing this down throats will do well.
    Man you really do have some brilliant ideas! The Scarf Transform Mew set is simply amazing!
    Katakiri, you can revert back to your original mixed set, but Mild > Rash Nature :o
    We ended up rating your team in the team rating workshop incase you didnt notice lol.
    I don't have anything that would merit a rate, but I wanted to tell you I love your team :D
    Great job with the team I may post a rate later, didn't wanna be one of the ones leaving a post saying good team and they'll edit in a rate because they never do.
    I was wondering, since the Lilligant analysis lacks a support based set like the one I faced you using if I could put one up for QC. Im pretty sure you were the creator of the set because of how unknown it seemed to be when I first saw your RMT, and if you wanted to do it I think you deserve to.
    Dear Team Rocket Corporation member Katakiri,

We would like to know why you have been inactive.

We have many activities and things to participate that go on here in the Team Rocket Corporation; such as the Make-A-Move game, the Who's that Pokemon game, and our weekly newsletter The Modern Grunt, which is a very interesting and you can write for it yourself. Team Rocket Corporation offers on the competitive side as well. We are very into battles and hold Tournies and Giveaways. PO and Wi-Fi are both used in our group. We also have an excellent cafe that offers a mix of familiar food and drink items and items that are hand-sprited specifically for the cafe. It also functions as a spam room.

We request you become more active because we do not want to boot you, but will if we have to.

Sincerely, the Team Rocket Corporation Headquarters

Team Rocket Corporation
    You can use good underrated things, however.

Like Mamoswine and Weavile (both of which can 1-2HKO all the pokemon you listed)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…