sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Weee, sandz is doing a Diamond Nuzlocke ^.^ You better post it in there!

And there might be something else that you can contribute to OI in the near future, though that's a secret for now~~
    Lols

……………………………………..________
    ………………………………,.-’”……………….“~.,
    ………………………..,.-”……………………………..”-.,
    …………………….,/………………………………………..”:,
    …………………,?………………………………………………\,
    ………………./…………………………………………………..,}
    ……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}
    ……………/……………………………………………,:”………/
    …………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
    …………./__.(…..”~-,_…………………………,:`………./
    ………../(_….”~,_……..”~,_………………..,:`…….._/
    ……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….”-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}
    ………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……”;,,./`…./”…………../
    …,,,___.\`~,……”~.,………………..`…..}…………../
    …………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”
    …………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\
    ………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__
    ,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
    …..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\
    ……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
    …………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
    ……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
    …………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
    ……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`

Do you recognise it :P
    ill try to get on irc tomorrow, but i'll be in sg the few days later so yeah if i suddenly drop off the face of the earth thats why!
    no....................

only the third time since the dorm has been built, so since 50+ years only 3 deaths
    No I didn't see it... but it happened while I was in class... I saw the police and everything when I walked back to my dorm :(
    Er, let's say it like this: 1) Click to open Colors popup box 2) Select Color 3) Bold text

3 clicks? Now add another 3 for doing additions as well. 6 in total. With my method, it's just select text, click and go. Nevermind.

:/ Argh!? Why not? I call this partiality to CP! Anyway, you get to stalk too, if that makes you happier.
    Oh well. I don't really know the difficulties involved. However, it's like shortening your mouse-clicks from 6 to 2 for additions/deletions. Oh, and I sent you a friend request on FB. :D
    You're too adorable to infract anyway, sandz~

But you should totally post in OI! It's fun there ^.^
    Don't worry; whenever I'm drunk, I will make sure to press all of the buttons to ensure that I press the right one ^.^
    I just wanted to do something cute looking. Would have been better if I did phanpy on its own. Can't say I'll do more for definite, it just happens. Of course, I'll swing by for the next Smog, but we'll see. Still need to practice drawing and all, Lotad looks a little bit mishapen, but I like Phanpy. Phanpy is cool.
    Oh idk... Are the two entries that different? If they're sufficiently different you can leave them separate but of not, just combine them into the defensive entry and give a small mention of its offensive prowess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…