Tobes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Tobes, I can battle Monday and Tuesday 11-4 EST. And on Wednesday I can battle 10-12 AM. On PS! my alt is (McAfee'swag). If that doesn't work, then we might be able to work something out. I can also battle later on in the week, if you want. On a side note, we have almost similar Bdays, mines March 23, 1994!
    I'd prefer to play on PS! but if it doesn't work by next Monday we'll play on PO V2
    Hiya Tobes. We're playing for the UU Open round one. I can play next monday or Tuesday. Preferably after 7 PM. Also my time if GMT -4.
    Tobessssss. I guess you didn't see my hl on IRC >.>

Eh PM me what you want for art? :) If not I'll exercise my creativity haha :P Thanks!
    I corrected myself on the "do calcs" I tried to type out "can you do calcs" because i couldnt and was on an iphone if you happened to to read my next post lol
    Tobes is a fucking tyrant that's why you're close to being infracted. It's not actually your fault.
    How am I dangerously close to being infracted? I didnt mean to say in the rain for Tornadus-T for Heat Wave, ALL YOU HAD TO DO was correct the rain part because I was talking about rain with Thundurus-T. Obviously Tornadus-T isnt going to run heat wave in rain. EVERYTHING I posted was 100% correct if you simply corrected that
    ayo shawty we be playin dem der BW2 OU tournament. I be most active in GMT -4 ya see. From 5PM to 12AM are the times ya need to hit me up on.
    Ah, are you surprised at the quality and subject (such as actually knowing about wifi and not immediately dismiss it)?
    Actually for the Darkrai tournament-thingy would you mind terribly if we battled tommorow or Friday instead? I kinda need all the time I can get studying for my school test tommorow and a small thing friday (hence I can study a bit tommorow and still battle).
    For the Darkrai tournament thing. I can battle in like 3-4 hours from now (when this message is posted) if that's good with you. I would try to battle earlier but I got a fair bit of hw and I gotta study for something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…