Ripamon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• none is nuts, the idiots 'leader' devinthedude, got banned for boosting after peaking #1 by a large margin, they all suck, the team stealer haxed me and i lost 28 points (consecutive game ending crits for them whooopeee)
    also, http://pastebin.com/7sMRLUrH i beat ifm to iwn the po league ou gym badge, im up there amongst the ou players, BUT, the ladders reset in 2 days
    b/w 2 comes out superpower elemental punches heal bell heat wave and other interesting move tutors
    but no hurricane for my I DO WORK ZAPDOS ;) remember dat?
    Rip, few things A) how dat vacation going
    B) got back to 1600 in oui after maxx hax and top page in uu and top page on smogon but that's not the point, yunno how i think yache > ebelt on landorus, it also works on flygon in uu, the point is
    berry > ebelt
    bluffing choice items can actually be usefull, i think i can revolutionize the meta with this
    A) THe rotom-w set is confidential
    B) i saw somebody using a rotom-w name the jester on smogon (prob the same guy dough boy did) it was choiced i think tho, standard as fuck.....
    C) the gliscor set, you know that solar used it, and quiet some others know of it as well, but i onlyused it once...never fit in
    Well I recognized the Rotom-W's name: Jester. That team you gave me awhile back had a Rotom-W of that same name. It was a PO battle so I thought about and I was like could that be Ripamon? It was on the smogon server so it could have been you. I was hoping for you to watch be able to watch the video to see if you could recognize it, but in that case I will give you the team to see if you can see if it is your own.

Rotom-W, scizor, azelf, gliscor, mew, and Heatran
    a) dude, seriously? lol chill about the set
    b) i will pm you the team
    c) why am i listing by letters?
    d) i am now 1577, thank you choice banded terrakion stone edge crit and rotom hydro miss
    .I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later during your vacation, sigh, I am #18 on the PO server but smogon is a mess now and im like #100, im in the 1600 club tho, PO. My rain team has became outdated even though my volt-turn is now elite....gimme a private message or somethen
    Hey can you be online during all this weekend smogon tours ? We will play around the smogon tour time
    Ok the Ghost Tournament R1's up . We must find a time to play our game with the opposing team. Just VM me .
    Would you mind rating my team bro :)
    The name's Sweet Chin Music,check it out in the OU teams section.
    hey I saw your sig while looking at RMT (Doom's) and wanted to say congrats on #2 haha, thats real good. I cant get anywhere near that
    Hi Slave Ripa, unfortunately, i'm banned from smogon server for a couple ou months so no more umberto trolling :(
    thats unbelievable... apparently posting a log of him agreeing to rematch is team revealing.... and makes me a cheater
    you were banned for an hour, i beieve the mod took it a bit overboard however decided to restrain my complaints due to the fact that i didnt want your punishment to be extended.
    Well it's not and I have changed a lot from that team, it just hasn't been updated
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…