sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, once when I was 4 and another time when I was 11, haha.

Ugh the Flash puns!! That one was good though ;P

And right elbow. That's pretty annoying.
    Well, I knew that. But couldn't he have actually consulted with other QC members and use their permission to post the updated and improved thread? I'm sure that SDS would just sorta glaze over the fact that he didn't send him the improved Metagross skeleton if it was well done. Then again, SDS does seem intimidating to new posters, so I guess that's it.

And a badge has everything to do with being safe! For some people (not me), it likely acts as some form of odd security blanket-type thing.

Or I may just be pulling this all from my ass :P
    I am busy with school and thrice-a-week, 3-hour tuitions, but it's been a pretty fun ride so far.

I noticed the new "Grammar Dojo" in C&C, and I must say it's a fantastic idea. Keep up the good work :)

Oh yeah, I also managed to upgrade to a 2GB RAM, so I can check Smogon for a few seconds in my free time without having any shitty lag :P
    Yeah, it will probably take some time for QC to go to work, and time is not something I have at the moment. It would be quite funny in a sad sort of way if Shortstheory did just ragequit Smogon just because I asked to do Metagross again. He didn't even put up another thread, and he definitely had time what with the absolute bullshit I had to deal with in real life that spanned around 2-3 months.

(And if he did have a heart attack, I should be safe anyway, I haz a badge!)
    Meh, only thing to really do when waiting for QC to descend on my thread. Also, it seems either Shortstheory just left after seeing that I put up that thread, or he suffered a heart attack.
    Same kind of story here. I've fractured it twice and there ended up being little bone fragments from the fractures stuck inside my elbow joint. It was causing me some pretty intense pain sometimes and I couldn't straighten my elbow all the way, so I had them removed. :I
    Yeah! Keep up the good work! I've checked both paragraphs anyway, I want some more content!

LOL, no, we don't know each other IRL yet, though I really hope all of us Indians meet as some kind of Pokemon VGC one day. I can dream, can't I?
    hehehehehehehehehe

nice to know the closest you came up with had something to do with fortune *-*
    Hahaha we'll see what happens, Canada still hasn't posted their roster yet... And I'm just a sub :P
    Grammar Dojo is a really nice and innovative idea! Well done! Though, I hope our friend ********* (you know who that is!) wasn't too badly hurt from seeing how brutally his paragraph was treated by other GP checkers.

Keep it up! How are you gonna get more paragraphs for GP checks though?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…