Darkaxis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You could try Dueling Network to play
    http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
    You sign up, make a deck and then you go into the duel room to play.
    As for rules, it depends on what you mean. If you mean the basic rules of the game, I don't know for sure; you could probably find a scan or write-up of the rulebook somewhere. The Yugioh Wikia may also be of assistance.
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    If you mean things like what card you can and can't use, there are links under a subheading on the Wiki's main page that will show you card's which are Forbidden (can't be used), limited (1 per deck only), or semi-limited (2 per deck). All other cards can have up to three copies per deck.
    Basically anything else you might need to know is on the wikia too.
    <3 Wikis
    I thought the cards you listed made up a (real, I know) deck that you played with.
    If that's the case, having three Monster Reborns in one deck is not allowed and you'll need to change your deck.
    If it's not the case then obviously I was mistaken, sorry for the misunderstanding. :p
    If that
    Not for very long; I did a bit of work thanks to my mum because she worked at Vogue Paris, but I gave it up after about a year because of school. Also, my diet was the strictest thing, like 1000 calories a day tops. I think the unhealthiest thing I ever ate was a fried egg :(
    Lol if you've been stalking me you'd know my white game is busted... With like a crap-ton of perfect amazing Pokemon I've done and collected from others. So I can't really do anything right now. Unless bw2 has a new meta that I could perhaps do analysis for.

Also, IRL girlfriends are so much better, I promise!
    It's just your connection I guess

Try changing the 5080 to 8080 in the advanced connection
    I'm not the one being creepy, lol. Get a girlfriend! Have fun! Don't make the same mistakes I did when I was a respected member.
    mate i'll be gone for an hour and i just got a BSoD so i'm leaving the computer off for a tick
    i'm really sorry
    The point being that the topic is in the appropriate place. If you venture further into the Other Metagames forum, you'll see that there is a doubles topic there, instead of in the OU section.
    All Smogon Metagame forums, other than Other Metagames, are for single battles.
    I'm so sorry I couldn't trade :c

I just finished my guide though... get someone to teach you how to use Pokecheck. There's a link in my sig. for my Dream World mons that I have on Pokecheck, and my Nidoran is there.
    I'm so sorry, I can't trade now :c I'm working on finishing my guide right now.

Edit: And, lol, no I'm not Ariana Grande. But I love her so much! That's why she's in my avi and sig :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…