Celestavian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Once you /do/ get Smog access, please earn the Smogtributor badge before artist so that you have triple blue!
    i can battle almost everyday. i'm always on irc as Robert on #wcop or #pokemon. i'm gmt -6 btw
    I live in argentina dude, idk if im central but im definitely not in mountain time... anyway, its the weekend..so when should we do our match?
    we have to battle for the inaugural BW2 tournament. im gmt-3, let me know when you can play
    Hello Hawkstar, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    okay
    your UTC-4, right?
    about 5:00 pm in your time zone would be perfect for me
    hey man, just wanted to tell you that i'm there and ready for our tourney match from now on. just PM me at any time once you're ready too.
    wow seriously? Congrats dude! It's more gec's team than anything lol. Also, if you want to keep contact / do more vgc stuff, there's always nugget bridge. I've moved to there for the most part.
    i'm working weekdays from 8am - 5pm. including the time to get home i'm unable to battle before 6.30pm (2.30pm your time). so we're obviously unable to battle this week. Friday would be ok again as i don't work on weekends. I'll stay online for a bit longer then so we can get this don til then.
    sorry, but that's waaaaay too late for me, i have to work tomorrow and can't stay online for that long. please keep in mind i live in Germany so my timezone is GMT..
    this would mean i'd have to stay on up to 1am just to wait. plus additional time for the match itself, so i wouldn't be able to go to bed before 1.30am. and i have to wake up again at 5am. nothing i'd call enough sleep. i'd ask you to get on a bit earlier, so that we can battle at around 10pm for me at latest (= 5pm for you, should be managable...)
    Finally made my "team" for the single pokemon tour :) I've got the next two days off work as well if that works with you
    Usually available late night hours (post 11pm) and maybe before noon, based on my work schedule. Either way I shouldnt find it hard to do these battles, really quick. Though I'll need to learn a little about BW UU first xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…