Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I'm regged now - I feel like an absolute idiot for insisting that it wasn't possible. I'm so useless with computers...
    Oh yea. What are your thoughts on RMTs in RoA? Should they be allowed or be in the rmt forum? :O
    I'm a horrendous battler in old gens but I am learning in-game shit quite quickly. Coming onto IRC now bro.
    Hipmonlee to the rescue haha. Okay I agree to everything :) /me dibs Venusaur Lanturn

Btw I was thinking: should RoA have a general metagame discussion thread? Maybe like add the creative movesets thread with it if not there.will be too many general threads haha :P there isn't a single thread on gsc and adv yet. What do you think? Also maybe ignore thread necromancy for those threads due to RoA's slow nature. With BW2 RoA will face some.difficulty picking up activity :/ wanna go for mini tourney? We can't have ladder challenges yet haha. And there's no RoA community unlike ru and nu etc. The priorities first? :)
    Yea true. The threatlist can start first! :) plus that's easier haha :P past gen articles aren't rushed anyway! :)
    Haha using smogon at work! Well I've never really tried full stall :/ and stall is a major article! Haha. I still have 3 articles on hand that i should work on x.x but no good stall player offered to write a stall guide... well we can do that i suppose but it's quite low priority now. There's the UU threatlist but there's no OU one!

anyway let's see what roa can offer first :) can't do too many things at once haha. But keep the options open
    Grotto is more like for non-ladder matches :/ Oh well ps shouldn't take too long anyway.

Haha don't turn every thread into an article xD I'll rather see more discussion than an article! An article can be done maybe after it dies down or we can use a ccat team as sample team :P I've thought of doing a dpp ou threatlist for a long time but I have to focus on what I have on hand first. :x
    Haha that forum. I chanced upon it before. How did you find it? Ehhh you can dump so many pages worth or threads there? o.o

Try roping in Oglemi for DPP UU :P also oh... will the ceasing of PO cause problems to RoA because there's no where to ladder for past gens? :/
    Where's the dumping grounds :O refreshing RoA is the same as having a new forum! Quite exciting :D haven't had a good dpp discussion in ages! Did you play dpp? :) it's a very versatile generation!
    Yesyesyes! :D /me anticipating. Reviving RoA will be awesome and past gens the best <3 ahaha of course it'll pass through :P

Where will you be moving them to though? ?_? you go move your stuff while I hopefully can find more time to post more :) I'll always like dpp over bw and RoA is a pretty good reason to learn past gens :P
    Too lazy to edit again haha x.x can we have a stall team ccat after a while of discussion with your thread? :D dpp so fun and RoA just made me feel like playing it again xD
    I meant the channel link >.> the menu button has the link to channel button :x haha. Silly Jelli :P

edit: nvm I got in! :D Hipmonlee was there. I always thought I was in the wrong chan when no one was there .-. and btw, when will the threads start getting moved? Time for RoA to have new and competitive stuff lol!
    Jelliiiiii. Is it just me or I can't get on the RoA IRC? .-.

Edit: I'm so itching to post a thread on leads in DPP OU and some other stuff xD I miss Gen 4 :d
    jelly

in orange island irc thread

you should add the userlist

SOPs VOPs OPs et cyera
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…