Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh fantastic n_n

Jelli you are, by far, my favorite Skins fan (also you would make a really good character)
    bs why does v0x get Chris gifs and not me

UGH I AM SO OFFENDED RIGHT NOW IT'S LIKE I WAS JAL GETTING TOLD I COULDN'T GO TO CHRIS'S FUNERAL
    What the....... Surprisingly your mouse isn't broken ._______________. Good job Jelli :DDD

Yea just keep the RMTs ^_^ When will the RBY/GSC RMT thing be settled though ?_? Actually I think ignoring necro bumps for a while might be a good thing? >.> It can potentially push up good threads that are worthy of a second round of discussion but obviously it shouldn't happen for too long haha >.>

I'm so glad veteran players are posting more ^_^ :DDDD this should encourage other people to post as well :)
    Lol! You're fast! I should update my RoA threads tonight lol! You're faster than an admin moving the forum :O also where should NixHex's necroed thread go? Seems like useful information that can stay but idk! Haha

I still feel that RoA needs some rules set in stone >.> the old image of RoA still persists haha. But it's still early :P /me pet Jellicent. Good work moving threads ^_^ fastest thread mover on smogon haha xD
    Woah you cleared a third of it in a day! o.o

And .-. We have a Psychic Lapras.... at least we don't have a HP Steel Dragonite lol! >.>
    <Honko> keep your tongue to yourself please Mafilicious
    <Mafebusy> I prefer Maleficent gosh
    <Mafebusy> Mafelicent? hrmmmm
    <Mafebusy> wait
    <Mafebusy> no
    <Mafebusy> that would be a portmanteau for if Jelli and I got together
    <Mafebusy> nevermind
    Yayay :D have fun moving! Haha x) I hope to get up a dpp meta thread soon. Feel free to ninja me :P

Have fun moving! ^_^
    According to the news, millions of people have no electricity due to that thunderstorms?? Lucky you!

Also Jellicent the most reliable user ^_^
    How did you get such a good idea?? :OOO It helps with bridging the generation gap! Literally xD hahaha. Everyone from every generation can post ^_^ Also it can apply to every tier :D

Something like how they fared in each generation and why it rose / fell? I think it'll be good for people to have an overview of other generations and possibly make it easier to pick them up too :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…