Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woops I thought I replied >.>

Hahaha scary sponge bob :P I've never watched the last DN movie though :d
    I'm mainly on #grammar and #ruinsofalph. I only join #showdown if I have something to ask lol :P
    LMAO! Yea. It was the decision of the upper staff some ago lol. That's why you see some people with CTs (the thing under the name) but that change was reversed in a day or something. Now 150 x 150 is the norm! :)
    Oh! LOL! I remember that name! Past gens means DPP too, which is good! :P

Nah don't think Scrafty will be BL...
    Ohhhhhh... I thought you meant it got Quiver Dance ;_; boooo... Superpower and Earth Power (lol powerx2) are quite useless on Flygon I think :/
    Yes Flygon! Not sure if it'll be good enough for OU but w/e lol. It'll take quite some time before things start getting banned though.
    Lol yea! Anything interesting to know? And did Flygon get Quiver Dance or something now? :O lol!
    I'm busy with school too @_@ sigh. Yea this few weeks most people are having exams! I only watched the first season of code geass :d didn't start the second one since I didn't watch the first one thoroughly. huhhhh I haven't even played HGSS and BW2 is coming out .-. whatttttttt. I'm playing a Diamond nuzlocke now :) Huhhhh Sorry I'm busy and didn't start the coding .-. (I still have articles to write here when I'm free :d) Yes PS has a lot of bugs >.> But PL will have way more if BW stuff is done. I haven't written an analyses since a few months ago until recently with Substitute + Sunny Day Exeggutor for NU... School ends late everday... sigh. Thanks! You too! :) also lol, your English improved :)
    No one!! ahaha x) I was on the server like 2 weeks ago but you did not see me ):< LOL

How's life? :)
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm upset there are some other people online with illnesses etc etc .-. get well soon pleaseeeeeeeeee :<
    ;_; He got too busy with University/lost interest? :xxx

>.> ahhhhh I still haven't battled him yet .-.
    >.> There is no tsunami!! haha. Singapore can't be hit by one because it's surrounded by other countries :d There was an 8.7 earthquake at Indonesia, Aceh so I hope they don't get hit by one! >.>

Thanks for your concern!! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…