BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don´t know if I could play tomorrow, but... If I could... mmmmh my 5, 6 or 7 PM... I think.
    I´ll try to play tomorrow, but anyways, we have more days. Don´t worry :P
    I can´t. Tomorrow I´ll work in the afternoon. I´m going to sleep now. I can some afternoons and some nights in the weekend. I´m GMT+1.
    Thanks for VM me :P
    Ferrotress @ Leftoversrockyhelmshedshellredcard
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 255 everything
    - Stealth Rock
    - Spikes
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Leech Seed
    - Rapid Spin
    - Gyro Ball
    - Power Whip
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Protect

better be afraid
    I wrote to Iconic, redo this match will significate to loose for me, because now you know all of my Team, and thats the only BW2 Team I have now...
    Consider that I complied the fact of Dnite over Kyurem, so I think I already show my disponibility...The thing of the browser is true, but you had to play with kyurem because was the first team we entered in the room...not my fault if you changing browser, you changed team, the fact is that you changed team, 'cause of the browser? Of course, but you changed Team, and i complied...now you have to complied me, I sign this tournament to play and not to always complied my opponents, if you have problem with the simulator , its not my fault...
    I'll wait the answer of iconic...
    Hey? Where are you? ... I'm gonna contact the moderator of the Tourney to explain our situation...I don't like to be tricked -.-'
    I have the opposite problem, on my PC, only works Showdown right now :(
    Do you think we can play there or its a problem?
    I admit that I don't actually play the game that much, but I still enjoy it. I'm busy with a new team ATM. Haven't done that for a while.

Since you left, basically nobody plays Pokemon except for me. I think I've learned a lot from you guys, and now, I'm helping friends to play the game, helping them with teams, etc. I still miss the 'old' Advent, but I visit it quite often.

Some time after you left, I had a battle with Crazie. I lost some, I won some. He once said that you told him I had potential (not sure what the actual quote was) or something. I wanted to thank you for that. That's a real compliment for me. And I just wanted to talk with you again. You always were a great guy on Advent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…