Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know what; you're right - and I was wrong.

I think in the end, I didn't actually want to talk to anybody,
    because nobody has the liberty of mind that I have;
    and my thoughts would just be wasted
    on people who overburden me.
    I was discussing how battles which capped the total amount of stats a
    Pokemon team could use would change the game and how it could be done.
    Wow? Delusional much? I was talking about power-house Pokemon sweeping everything under the 'carpet' ( a slang term for threshold ) - which oddly coincides with the theme behind my idea, which I presented neatly, yes, in a thread in which you closed, and which the contents of I have no access to.

You're the wise and considerate moderator though! I know what happens when I question YOUR authority ( I get taught a deep lesson about how I am wrong and you are right ) - continue on!
    Indeed I am, I've just been terribly busy with summer school this past week or so, so I've been chipping away at it :x

It should be done by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
    I'm sure there's gotta be one somewhere, but it also has to be on the night of the week (saturday) we're there. Karaoke would be fun, but I dunno if everyone will be bold enough to do it live in public.
    Wooooo thanks :D ^_^ nah it's not done yet. I'll continue updating tonight :)

Yayay many thanks :)
    Most of the sets posted before my gyarados / lanturn. Just use your judgment what to add :P but in the right category though :P just check the on-site analyses :)

Ugh I can't unbold bellyzard :/ if your edit can't fix it then I'll trunk something else then >.> thanks ^_^
    JELLLLIIIII!!! I need your help >.> Can you edit / update the Project RoA Database post? It's bolding w/e I add in T.T D: Thanks ^_^ hopefully you editing will maybe fix the problem >.>

zzz I want more online time ;-;
    Oh yay that's good haha. :)

yup yup dw about it :P I'll send you then hip when I finalize it ^_^
    Couldn't get online yesterday u_u

Erm also do you know how to host a ccat / have you participated in one? I don't >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…