Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was wondering if I may have a chance to battle you for entry of The Elite Society. Unfortunately, I tend to do matches only on simulators (e.g. Pokemon Online, Pokemon Showdown, etc.). So if it's alright with you, I'd like to have a match via Standard OU (Sleep clause, species clause, and OHKO clause) on PS (Pokemon Showdown) once the site goes back up online sometime this weekend or next week (hopefully before then). Please drop by and leave a visitor message if you're willing to give me a shot, and from there we may discuss a good time for both of us to play. Look for a user named: DLM or DrPBlur once you arrive there.

PS: Here's the link to PS for our match if you don't have it already:
    http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/lobby
    Just let me know when you want to battle. Remember you have to win two of three battles to get into Selects Elite. And you only get 3 tries at it.
    lol me to! ive been trynna find a tourney to sign up for but im lost plus i just recently joined so im still trynna figure everything out, i just mainly wanna battle.
    Lulz had to ask. i been up mad late scouring the forums tryin to gather up info on what i should be doin.....ive drawn a blank
    If u mean am i a fan of typhlosions pic then absolutely lol but i dont use him that much, he is pretty cool though and very powerful if set up right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…