tofucocoa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know the BW2 tutor moves will be available. If anything, BW2 is the cartridge we'll have to use to account for the Therians.
    Once I create another team. My Sandstorm team pretty much morphed into Alakapimp's, so I'm retiring it. Too old, really. What would you suggest for next VGC (whenever it is)?
    *** lucariojr quit (Quit: /me mounts trusty steed and rides off into the sunset)

wtf, how did you get your mibbit thing to say that O.o
    Btw how in the hell did you get both BT ribbons on your Duskull? And technically you can get the Effort Ribbon on it w/o getting it a single EXP point by vitamins. 10 in 5 stats and 1 in the last. Then you can wipe them afterwards.
    I use sound ticks. I had to cut the sound from the vid because there was some weird sound. :/
    Ok I beat the game. Shoot me a VM whenever you're able to help me out.
    Alright. I'll go beat the game first then. Probably will trade my starter to Emerald and give it a lot of RCs.
    Oh neat. Well I'm just RNGing my ID/SID atm. How far do you have to be in the game to receive the ticket?
    Ok if you're still willing to give my save an Eon Ticket I'm pretty much ready to get it now.

Is the ticket you have the actual one? Like you use an E-Reader and stuff? Or are you just giving them to other saves from a save that got the ticket directly before? If possible I would like to be able to pass on the ticket to other games since there is a good chance that I will need to start multiple games... :/
    Hey don't you have an Eon Ticket? If so... If I were to send you a Ruby save would you be able to write it to your Ruby cart, get the ticket, and send it back to me?

Edit: Bah nevermind I couldn't get what I was planning to work.
    for beauty contests you can still use cool and cute moves as neutral moves (meaning they won't lower the voltage). yeah 3rd gen pokemon of the day works too. you may want to experiment on the weather inducing moves, as they help in combos.
    I do, but I lack it on my college PC. My brother plays it on our home PC on the Smogon server, you can find him under the name of shnozmaster.
    Awesome! Can't watch with sound at the moment (in a giant study lounge kind of place) but I'll get to it soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…