Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah okay. I'll ask the mods if I'm allowed to post an RMT tomorrow. I'm going to see what today's Shoddy Tourney is and I might enter.
    I dont know I tried to challenge you to see if that screen would not glitch but no bueno dunno i really want to see how the team plays out to maybe another day
    i dont know why shoddy is running so slow for me but you should be able to do a rmt here in about a day or so according to your last rmt
    LOL! I just swept with Electivire with 4% left! I love him now!
    My team so far: Azelf, Porygon2, Celebi, Heatran, Gyarados, Electivire.
    I also want to use Magmortar because he looks so freakin' baws, but I dunno...Electivire can do what he does, but better...
    Yeah I think I'll be on tomorrow, though I might be busy so...
    Well, I have an idea using Gyarados/Vaporeon, Electivire, Celebi, and Heatran as the 4 "primary" elements (or something like that...I just thought of GyaraVire and CeleTran on the same team). If you can help me pick two more pokemon, I can test it out now.
    im actually at work until 4 am you gonna be on tommorrow night? if so pm what time and ill meet up with ya and see what i cant do to help out im duke2222 on shoddy
    Um...I really don't know, actually. I need to find one I like. I'm on shoddy right now if you want to talk in-game. It might be better.
    Hey duke. How are ya doin'? I'm doing alright, though I'm still working on my team. I'm about to go random and pick a poke to build a team around lol (I'm so horrible with decisions! ><). If you need anything rated, just give me a link.
    Nice to meet ya Leon. I'm used to people calling me Jen since I used to play WoW for about 5 years with a character named Jenica...so call me Jen. xP
    dont worry about it, everyone complain with me being a jerk once in a while, either way just call me Leon...because its my name and its how i want friends to call me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…