v
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• weed or cigarettes?

because with weed you don't have any physical withdrawal symptoms that suck one thousand cocks.
    if you don't post about doing 4-AcO the drugs thread is going to stay dead forever and that will be really sadddddddd
    because then they would be 'scotch' festivals! i'd offer to drink extra on your behalf but given my track record at these events (the hospital trip and another time when i woke up in a field) you're just gonna have to be satisfied with some cheerful photos i think.
    oh yeah, also lets not forget that Because the flames of amaratsu are summoned directly at the target, it is very unlikely that a person will be able to avoid this jutsu. However, the flames can only be summoned at less than 5 m from Itachi. If the target is beyond 5 meters, the flames have to travel through the air to reach him/her. This means that the farther the target/Jiraiya is, the better his chances of avoiding or blocking the flames.

I'd say that Jiraiya can play the defense game the entire battle and with with a strategy of just out lasting itachi. its that simply, itachi is in poor health and his moves, although super badass and powerful, are very tasking on the user. Jiraiya excels at defense, so out lasting his opponent isnt out of the question, and if you take into account that his opponent is itachi, well i'm sure you get the picture
    also cant his hair block amaratsu? or at least deflect the flames? i'm sure i read it somewhere in the past, i'll look more into this for my next retort. and lets not forget that if it had to come down to it, Jiraiya could even decide to sacrifice some of his frogs to the flames of amaratsu. also please dont pretend that jiraiya's scroll cannot seal the black flames of amaratsu, because if you calim to know naruto so much, then you'd know of that fact. in fact the only problem would be that jiraiya has a limited number of his scroll and cannot seal the flames an infinite number of times, but then again, itachi can only use amaratsu in battle 3 times max (and taking into account his poor health and his opponent, i'd say that number is even less)
    But you seem to forget that Jiraiya is a pro at breaking out of genjutsu. wasnt he the one to warn and even teach Naruto how to break out if he was ever caught in one? Jiraiya exchanges intel with kakashi and tsunade (hokage and keeper of intel gathered from ninjas of the entire village), between those 2 (take into account that kakashi has even had a run in with Itachi), Jiraiya would have a lot of intel on Itachi and what to expect in a battle with him.

Jiraiya also has a lot of options when it comes to breaking out of whatever itachi puts him in, and that is if he even gets caught in it to begin with. I'm sure he'd have measures in place to help him avoid getting caught in genjutsu, and if he gets caught in one, i'd be surprised if that meant the end of the battle for someone like Jiraiya. hell even his toads can break each other out of genjutsu should they get caught in one.
    Vader what are your thoughts on the current itachi/Jiraiya argument taking place in the naruto thread? i have noticed that you are watching from the sidelines, and as someone who claims to know his shit when it coms to naruto, i would love to know what your thoughts are on this whole mess. Please make sure to try and read the latest response in that thread if you are going to give me a serious answer.

i look forward to your response on my VM wall

with lots of love
    - jesus
    you mean like 4-AcO-DMT? i thought that was just like psilocybin but harder to get
    done!

i love the drugs thread. i could talk about drugs all day, even if lately I haven't really been doing any. though, i'm curious about acid.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…