blarajan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This side of the Mississippi is not enough. Go for best player of the universe.
    well, if your the best damn RU player this side of mississippi, then whos the best player on the other side?
    Yeah, I see your custom CT.
    Once I finish up the renaissance festival at which I'm working this weekend I'm definitely going to come looking for you on IRC for some other-tier practice.

But it's such a great tier, right? RU? I just wish Hitmonlee would be better right now, but last time I played there was just so much Cofagrigus everywhere I was scared to run it after a while. Before it was so good!
    Team: Dwebble/Riolu/Misdreavus/Tirtouga/Mienfoo/Diglett

I did the same-ish thing in NU but with a Whirlipede for spikes and Miltank for SR. It's nice because Eviolite Whirlipede can take hits like no tomorrow and if the opponent doesn't have Cradily I'm golden. The one match I lost with it I set up ONE layer of toxic spikes and he switched in Cradily as I set up the other. So I couldn't afflict it with a crippling status. Infinite sadness.

I imagine I can probably just catch you on irc or something if/when I end up free to run a couple test matches in these tiers with which I'm not necessarily too familiar. Something tells me everyone and their mother will be running Kyurem-W, so I should find some things that do the closest to hard-countering it.
    [01:17] <firecape> if anyone wants to infract blarajan heres your chance to do it http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4314210&postcount=4
    [01:17] <firecape> i got the pleasure of doing it before
    [01:17] <+toaster> lol
    [01:17] <firecape> and never regretted it
    [01:17] <firecape> :)
    [01:17] <%Molk> strong post
    [01:18] <+Omicron> lol firecape
    [01:18] <+Omicron> you infracted him for creating multiple accounts
    [01:18] <firecape> yeah
    [01:18] <firecape> he made an alt
    [01:18] <%Fate> oooh yes please
    [01:18] <firecape> to troll shinyazelf
    [01:18] <+Omicron> lmao
    [01:18] <firecape> shinyazfuk
    [01:18] <firecape> or something
    [01:18] <firecape> and i got him
    [01:18] <firecape> >:]
    [01:19] <+toaster> oi
    [01:19] <firecape> fate do it
    [01:19] <firecape> you wont
    [01:19] <firecape> no balls
    [01:19] <+Omicron> rofl
    [01:19] <+toaster> that was some good shit
    [01:19] <%Molk> lolololol
    [01:19] <%Fate> pfft
    [01:19] <%Fate> done
    [01:19] <%Fate> come @ me
    It would be awesome if we had a training session sometime later this week and you could help me learn some of the lower tiers (and Ubers, because even though I thought I was decent I've been pretty awful on everything except ladder lately... but I haven't tried much in BW2 Ubers yet.) Once I finish college visits (by Friday) I'm making some BW2 stuff and will be a lot more free. Prior to Slam we should totally have a practice session where we test and play some casual games. Especially UU and Ubers (and RU to a lesser extent.) I think I've got my LC and NU stuff stashed away pretty nicely for now.

PS: The team you quickly theorymon'd out for LC? Works really nicely. Probably not performing at optimal levels yet due to sheer inexperience, but hey~! Great start. Made a similar one for NU. Even better, believe it or not. Except for Cradily. Fuck Cradily. To high heaven.
    One of 40 reasons I'm learning lower tiers.
    The top reason is still that BW OU (and presumably BW2 OU) is kind of awful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…