Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would I be able to get a Sprite done here? I was hoping for a Lucario, who is holding this sword
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h..._Lionheart.jpg
    with him holding it across his shoulder with his back to the viewer, looking back so you can see one eye?
    This here is the base Lucario

[/hide]
    And then two trainer sprites

One of them based on this guy right here but with wings like this fully extended and a different weapon, which would be a shield (The shield having this design on it)and a spear

He would be wielding the spear in his right hand, and the shield in his left, the shields, colors being, [IMG] the outside of it being dark blue/black like the body of this here rapidash and the symbol being the same purple. The spear is same colors. He should be holding the shield in front of him and his spear similar to this
    [hide]
    [IMG]
    [/hide]
    but a bit farther out to his right. I know this is a whole helll of a lot, to do, the other trainer sprite is for my brother and I don't quite know what he wants so either I'll swing by again with the details or he will
    I don't think anything is going to survive.2 CB Outrage from Kyu-B :O lol yea. Garchomp will make OU interesting :D
    I was on PL yesterday :O Apparently someone changed the main page thing???

also lol the registry shows 0/500 when there were people inside ._. there aren't many people on it either :/
    asdhasldalsdjlajf I missed him again! O:< also lol 3.8 isn't anything major >.> I should find time to pop by PL! ^_^ and yes Zracknel made quite a lot of versions of the logo :)
    lol

Always nice to find a fellow scandinavian. Although we are quite rare around here. :)

And thank you very much for the congrats. :)
    Wth au mod -.- also you were on pl longer than pandaw lol :O oh yea! Haven't seen mikel in ages!
    Lelouch vi Britannia commands you to reach #1 on the ladder with a team of BIDOOF!!!!
    Yea there's 3 movies. Idk what live action mean... it's acted by real people if that's what you're saying...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…