deadfox081
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know that a certain someone is itching for us to do WFPHM. As for RSNM or RSHM, I'm not sure if I have the right Pokemon; I can definitely use Unagi, but I dunno about the rest...
    I mistakenly took into account Analytic even when Kyogre was paralyzed. Now Kyogre's HP and Magnezone's threat are fixed.
    I happened to get some free time, and put up the next reffing in your TLR.

Don't remove your subref request however...
    Only a few of them in 1-8 do, haha; I'm probably removing the set ability for Vanillish when I get back, though, since the 1-8 set abilities are pretty much only for abilities necessary for the Pokemon to function (Contrary on the offensive Servine, Guts for the Flame Orb Throh).
    15:11 orcinus actually simon
    15:11 orcinus would you be up for reffing if i changed it to a 5v5?
    15:11 SimionSays Umm... I guess.
    15:11 orcinus (and df agreed)
    15:11 orcinus yay. thanks.

Could we change it to a 5v5 pretty please.

(also, only using one built NFE please do the same :D)
    Hey, I don't love doing this, but something really needs to happen with my tournament battle. Ragnarokalex and his team have no had around eight and a half days to post. That is 6 over the original DQ and still 3 over flamestrike's new DQ of 2 for the player and 3 more for the team, not to mention that it has been 4 and a half days since you gave a 24 hour wanring. I hate to be that guy, but this has gotten a little ridiculous.
    Hey mate. Would love to battle you, but could I use one pretty well built NFE? I sunk a whole bunch of UC into it. All my other mons will be fresh.
    Scizor is really just another rock check on my team. The problem with Syclant is that it has two 4x weaknesses, which is usually avoidable but becomes horrible when any realistic challenger will have a rock or fire type.
    Syclant isn't even a member of my main team. She's just on because of the lack of Volcarona at the moment, and that a few other bugs aren't trained.

And bug type defog users are about as good as spinners.
    Yeah, that sounds good. I'll see who I can find for a ref. And yeah, bring what you want. Some of my weaker FEs need moves but I'll try to strike a balance that'll still give you a run for your money.

EDIT: SubwayJ volunteered on IRC to ref the match. Does that work?
    Oh, you might want to add an "if (reflect is up on A2) then (blah)" sub for meganium since ogre might dive a1 and make venu reflect

if that sub causes meg to attack though make sure you have an untargetable sub too >.>
    Yeah, that seems good; Eel and Zone should probably spam low-EN attacks like Volt Switch / ThunderShock / Spark so we aren't forced to chill. I really don't know what to do for Venu, though... start Grass Knotting?
    I know it takes forever to ref a Raid, but could you just get mine and typon's over with? I know its not the final round due to us having to deafet the Tynamo as well, but we al know that's going to take one round. Maybe two if we get unlucky. Thanks, and sorry if I'm kinda sounding like an asshole. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…