Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Najdorg, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post at the Trc continuity thread.
    It's cool. I should be hanging around online tomorrow night. Just send me a VM when you are ready.
    Najdorf, what's going on? I can distribute the Gyarados that you won in Diabolico's giveaway. Let me know when is the best time for you to be online to pick it up and I will send it to you. Thanks in advance and congrats :)
    I'm so sorry. I have been having schedule problems. I'm gonna try to ask JackieChun's help and see if he/she can lend a copy of the gyarados to you and the others for me since I'm completely off schedule. :(
    okay ill be eat at seven ill check back if your not there no worries ill give you drilbur eventualy
    Oh you just started watching fma brotherhood thats awesome how far in are you?

Its defiantly one of the best animes out there, I hope the movie theyre making wont be crap. The first one was just weird. :/
    I am currently watching mirai nikki its pretty twisted :P

EDIT: ill still try to be on later tonight but my laptop isnt charging so I dont know how long ill be on ^^
    i was downtown getting ramen sorry *fat face* Ill be able to trade tommorrow after night 6pm est ... ill keep an eye out for you this week. I wont be able to trade this weekend though :p
    Lol thanks. I literally tried to make it worse than usual.
    I was participating in a xat chat event and we were playing Pokemon pictionary.
    Its 11pm here i can trade right now, if you can't then we'll have to do this tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…