Scimjara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, tomorow is fine, allthough it would be nice if we could do the battle at 5 pm.
    Thats ok, too. If you want to, we can do the battle today at 9 pm my time (i cant now btw)
    I gotta go now, sorry, have to do other things and stuff. Don't know if I have some time later, but tomorrow at about the sime time would be ok for me.
    Hey, we have to play for the bw2 tournament. Im gmt +2 and have got time from about noon to evening.
    ugh. I am sorry that I suck.
    I will be off and on today, hopefully i can find you. Obviously you'd get the activity win if we can't meet up.
    oh god I never even noticed this VM -_-
    Want to play later tonight? Are you free at like 7pm EST?
    Hello, I'm your tutee for Battling 101 ^^

What's the best way to get in contact with you, a VM here in SU forum, in iRC or what?

Thanks in advance for helping me! :)
    you're too kind. I think it's my turn to look up to you now though - so c'mon, tell me what forearm exercises you've been doing. I've neglected mine horribly over the years and it's starting to get quite noticeable :x
    I'm on holidays and am GMT+1 so you can choose pretty much every time from 10 am to 11 pm to battle
    Oh come on, y'know y're gonna enjoy it... just like our first time toghether <3...

unless you have some little "issues" down there i'm not aware of >_>

I'll try to play tomorrow night, look for me on irc n_n
    Our paths have crossed again, my ex-true love...

we are bound to have two or three rounds of passionate UU matches, just for the old times together... <3

i'm gmt -6 :P
    Sorry for the delay, I've been busy this week. When you can play? I'm gmt +2.
    yo bro nm man all's good at this end how's ur summer? btw daaynum man lookin hench as fuck lol, u gotta teach me man;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…