McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you be up for playing soon / later tomorrow? I'm cool with whenever you want to get it done, but the deadline is in approx. 12 hours, so yea.
    Merci de m'avoir prévenu! ^^ Au fait comment s'appelle la série que tu m'as conseillée la semaine dernière? j'ai recherché vite fait mais j'ai pas trouvé :v
    if/when you start watching mirai nikki, don't stop until you've finished it. it's mediocre at the start but the ending is definitely worth it.
    Je les ai pm, j'attends juste qu'ils me donnent un jour pour jouer. Je sais juste que Manu n'est pas dispo auj'.
    Enfin, j'imagine que ce sera plus facile de les jouer si je reste connecté sur FT autant que possible.
    Hey McMeghan.

Yep, I know. I think I have most of my teams ready to go, although I'm probably gonna head off to bed in a couple of minutes so tomorrow or the day after would be best. I'd like to play Uber / LC first (assuming you meant that instead of UU) as I'm pretty out of practice in OU haha. From there we'll just have the loser pick. :)

I'm always on #pokemon as zeb, so we should be able to get this done. Looking forward to a fun series of battles!
    K I still gotta make a team I should be ready tomorrow. Plus I'm sad I get u first round XD
    Hey man, we're playing for the Yin-Yang tour (best of five from every tier but UU). I won't be able to go today, as I've got to go through my teams and figure out what I want to use as well as a few other things, but any time beyond that is good with me. I'm available most of the day, GMT -5.

And do you have a preference on which meta we play first?
    sorry, busy w/ football and had computer issues. i'll be on today, i'll look for you on irc
    So this is my first tournament but, were RU round 1 opponents. Would Tuesday August 7th at like 5:30 Eastern Standard time work? Best days for me are Tuesday-Friday 5-9 EST
    I'm tired from my trip so I can probably catch you tomorrow evening or at worst any time Saturday. Any best time to find you on IRC?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…