Mazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• good job, wanna take over Azelf and Xatu as well(not going to work on them as school is starting soon, so if you want them be my guest)
    Hey, I just got your message over IRC. You didn't come across as pretentious or anything, don't worry.
    Depends. What's your timezone? I'm GMT -8. I usually log onto PS for modding during the evenings.
    I'm always on IRC, you can just use the link in the Frontier thread (first message) and leave me a PM there, i'll reply asap if i can play or not.
    that's fine, then

though I too had a whole team until crits, so I don't know where you're going with that. I didn't mean to imply that I would have necessarily won otherwise, but that the crits won you the match before it really even started.
    usually evenings. like +/- 3 hours from when you sent that message

shoot for friday?
    I should probably get a better understanding of the BW2 metagame first! But yeah let's do that sometime
    yeah it's pretty cool; it's got all the bases covered and you can pretty much play around every threat
    yo on the article move those 4 HP EVs on Rotom-H to either Defense or SpD so that you get 5 switches instead of 4 if Hitmontop gets KOed!
    If you want me to write part of the article, I will. But I cannot justify taking even half of the credit, you basically did the entire thing.
    You have basically done more in one day then I have in a month and a half. You should get full credit for writing this article. I am a UU QC member, so I will be looking over it once it is finished and can give you my complete opinion then, but so far it looks pretty good. Go ahead and post a new thread in the Articles forum, and I will take my old one down. Make sure you say that you are taking my place as the author at the top of the thread, and I will make a post confirming that.
    You can change the team you're using as much as you want as long as you keep at least one of the Pokemon being researched at all times.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…