PK Gaming
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dunno, I got bored of it after they fought the guy with a billion swords

I think that the entire thing went in the wrong direciton for something that showed so much promise. instead it kind of flopped because it was just another boring action series.
    I have avatar-change syndrome, not as bad as Oglemi's though :P. It'll probably return soon enough.

And thanks! Now I can stop talking about wanting a second trophy.
    i find it slightly ironic that you are now getting a badge that you formerly had

regardless, congrats on UU senate bro :)
    lol @ your VMs with xXPeridotXx, you're so much more helpful than most people haha
    well thanks for the answer i still need help try to build a team something original but something that can help in ou i am new to pokemon metagame i am pokemon fan a kid and only played for fun,but want to enter tournaments and play with one main team can help me out?
    About the CB Crobat set. What about Super Fang? Stripping off 50% of your counter before switching out sounds great no? Imo it deserves to be slashed with Roost in the 4th slot, and Aerial Ace should go to AC. Super Fang is in general a good move when you don't want to predict and your opponent doesn't have a Ghost type. Guaranteed 50% is nice, even though you must switch out on the next turn...
    got a question, why is shift swim with drizzle ban from ou? i don't see the point if chlorophyll is not ban with drought then why is drizzle with shift swim i propose a petition if the rules were that we can have drizzle with one shift swimer per team allowed, i think that is fair,think about it the BW2 metagame needs to have more interesting factors like using the shift swimmers like kabutops or ludicolo, i think it would be more fun to use some of the forgotten pokemon that have potental to sweep and to make the pokemon community fun again to create more strategies
    nigga you gonna replace me on the council? You and RT are the only two people i see doin it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…