Bryce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PS is still beta, so yeah its still glitchy. And also, the lack of team preview is what kills PO DW.
    So maybe we'll be able to battle tomorrow early afternoon around 2:30 pm my time/12:30 yours. If not, Friday at 1 pm my time/11 pm your time sounds good.
    Tomorrow I should be on at about this same time, then from 2:30 my time onwards. Thursday's the same as today, Friday I have the whole day free so I can be on at noon my time forward.
    You know, I would, but ATM I lack steady computer access and PO's DW OU system is fucking retarded. -.-
    sure dude, sorry if I wasn't online that much, I was busy with Inter ,also I have to go to a stage for Barcellona :D
    anyway you should also send an evaluation on my tutoring to user Battling 101, follow the template
    Then, i have not PO2 coz' my pc sucks, u can find me on French Time as HellPowna. i have to send you a gift by me.
    I'm at GMT-4...this might be a bit awkward. With that said, this weekend I should be around plenty, figure about 1-9 pm my time, so that'd be 3 am - 1 pm your time? I can battle somewhat later if you're only open later during the day; while I go to bed late, past 10 or so I'm not exactly on top of my game. :P
    Yeah, I haven't downloaded the new PO version yet (I still have 1.0.6 or whatever it's called), so we might be on different versions or something (although I saw some of those usernames on the leaderboard on my version). I got back from vacation a weekish ago though, so I'm here for now!
    sure you can find me on PO2 as HellPowna ITA. I can't wait to finish our stall team. Congrats on your result, it's good
    My #1 username is [RS]Kidogo, but I'm also iambic. idk, my play time is kinda variable, but usually sometime 12-6ish my time (i live on western coast US). yeah, missed talking with you too :(
    Yeah, since showdown has been so glitchy, i'm playing on PO a bit now (guess who's #1 in OU :D). Are you on as white symphoni?
    Im EST aka GMT-5 I should be on for the next 5 hours then more after, do you have PO2? Oh and do you want to Bo3?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…