typon77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, I'm gmt+8 so you're 11 hours behind me. I'm only free tomorrow (Sunday) morning and afterwards Friday night my time. Let me know if you're available then, if not I'll try finding another timeslot.
    Sup, I'm your opponent in the alphabet cup tour. Give me some times that you are available, and I'll see if they work with my schedule. Thanks in advance!
    Ofc, you can just find me on PS with the username Pikachuun. I'm typically in the OMs room.
    typon77
    typon77
    Hey, so i'm East Coast US (GMT -5) I believe and I'm usually available from 3 pm to whenever. So let me know
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    Hey I'm in the same time zone! That time, unfortunately, will only work on Friday/Saturday/Sunday for me. It would normally work fine tomorrow, but something came up. Sorry, and I hope you understand :c
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    However, I am available tomorrow and Thursday either from 8:30am-9:00am or 11:30am-12:00pm if you want to battle on those days, or from 8:30am-10:00am on Wednesday if you want to battle then. I'll be more than happy to wait until Friday if that's what you'd like to do, so if these times don't work for you, don't worry.
    As you haven't touched the Tornauds analysis since 17th January, i have to ask you if are still wokring on it. And if you do i want you to hurry up with the skeleton a little bit, as it is an important analysis.
    idk if the round's still going on, if it is just say that I dropped out
    ugh sorry, I didn't see your vms, the generic forums app I use on my phone didn't display notifications 9.9
    probably tomorrow night. I'm away all day tomorrow, but I should be free then.
    (this is assuming I have my team done, but I should be ready then)
    Checked on IRC, no, quitting the match at any time besides the end will result in a loss of rewards.
    From my 1K match:

"This is Typon's FINAL final warning, should I have to get on his case again he's getting a DQ."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…