Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol don't worry about it, that's what profile walls are supposed to be used for! and wow, I had no idea that's what you wanted use Houndoom for. The video quality may have been a little lacking, but the battle itself was very entertaining to watch--2nd gen Dark types taking down Uber legends with stall tactics in a double battle? Impressive. My favorite part was obviously when Houndoom OHKO'd Latios with Sucker Punch :) Nice job!
    For future reference, when you're trying to reply or contact someone, please go to their profile wall and leave them a message there. I didn't see your messages below til I actually came here to tell you that I'm back in the room. As for PKRS, you can spread it by keeping it in your party and going into a wild Pokemon battle. after each battle, there is a chance of it infecting another Pokemon in your party. Togepi itself doesn't have to battle.
    ok so after the first six trades, let's both get out of the room, you attach the 2 yellow shards, I'll take the blue shards off of mine, then trade again for the last two shards. I'll get out of the room afterwards to teach your Houndoom, then we'll trade him back for the Master Ball :)
    Let me know when you're in the room so that we can make sure one of us didn't mess up on typing in the right FC :)
    yeah, I'll be ready in ten minutes. I'll need the shards, so just attach them to the Houndoom and 5 other useless Pokemon. Then, when we trade back, attach the Master Ball to the useless Pokemon you'll trade for your Houndoom. My FC is 0863 0217 9519
    Well, in any event, let's coordinate a time. I'll check back in 120 minutes, but let's plan on, say, noon central time tomorrow?
    Dude! Yes! I'm only using it for 4th gen anyway. My friend code is 2449 1132 5399. Do you need me to trade you the shards?
    I can teach that Houndoom Sucker Punch in my Platinum version for you in exchange for a Master Ball. I should let you know, though, that Sucker Punch can be bred onto Houndoom in 5th gen. Are you sure you want to go through with this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…