Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thunderbolt is an awful move on Latias - I'd go with Refresh in that spot. After a couple of Calm Minds, Politoed and Jellicent both go down to Dragon Pulse. The reason why you want Refresh is to prevent them from using Toxic and stalling you. Thunderbolt doesn't help much here tbh.
    Hmm, I'd try to be more concise and to try and limit big changes like changing pokemon as much as possible. As a rater, you're trying to make the current team work better, more efficiently, not change the team completely so it looks "better" from your point of view. Moveset changes, item changes, or EV spread changes are small changes that, surprisingly, help a team a lot.
    Hey :D
    I rated your rate :3
    it was pretty good, though I think Landy-T would have been better. :) Nice work!
    lol I think it's pretty hilarious when two people come up with pretty much the same suggestions
    I guess that's a sign that it's a good one huh?
    that's so cool! i'm planning on trying out for my school's team next spring so hopefully that'll go well

good luck with your stuff!
    Ok, don't worry. Just make sure the stills are similar- because I will directly animate them. I'm sure you know what to do. Send it to me when you're ready ^^
    Alternatively you could become really good friends with an admin and have them set a bigger avatar for you xD
    that actually seems like a good idea. I'm a gif maker myself; if you could get around 10 pictures the right size I could animate it for you.
    hehe... it's not all that hard if you have a decent knowledge of any of the metagames and decent writing skills :)

Alternatively, you could, write for The Smog, rate teams, ummm... idk lol

tons of stuff really
    oh god no
    it took me hours to find a Bolin GIF small enough. Can't wait to get a badge or something, but it doesn't really matter because this one's fine. But really, don't waste your time xD
    Perhaps though, since Korra is way more popular than Bo, you could find one. I don't know. I'll keep my eyes out for ya! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…