dice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We have to play for the pokemon tournament 2, i'm gmt +1, when can you play?
    we're paired for no johns. im gmt+1 lets try to play today, if not what are your available times
    Hey will you please Rate my DW OU team Memories of nobody(peaked #6)?
    Rate from a great DW OU player like you would help improving it which is why I am posting this RMT
    Nice Rain team with Gatr. Gave me such a tough time when I faced you on the ladder
    Hi Haunter's wife, long time no see! I thought you vanished from the face of the Earth! It's good to see you back showering your RMTs on us lowly teambuilders.

You should start going on IRC so we can make fun of people, troll you again, and so you can give me some of your stolen teams like the good old days.
    My Princess, that is no way to respond to someone who is attempting to assist you! No matter, I'm sure that our ruler will forgive you. I would like to inquire as to why you have been wrongfully banned (it is apparent that there was no rhyme or reason to this event!), as as far as I do know, you have never been out of hand under my watchful eye. However, I do promise you that our leader will use any means to assist you; please be sure to stop by! I'm sure master Blooregard will be sure to reply to your plea for help!

Sincerely,
    :toast::toast::toast::toast:
    Greetings Princess Briana! Welcome back -- I assume your vacation was fabulous, no? As for your inquiries, I sincerely apologize for any hardships they have caused; however, I do know how you can resolve your problems! I'm pleased to say that the owner of this site can assist you in your technological matters! I'm flattered that you have chosen to leave a VM for me, but our leader is a better candidate for these fixes.

Regards,
    harsha2014
    We're paired up for No Hazards mini tourney and have 3 days to complete our match. I live in GMT -8. What time do you want to play?
    I was dissapointed in seeing you return to Smogon Brian.

Apparently my avatar is too...
    Sure, you can have Jirachi. I didn't say I was reserving it; just saying that if nobody else took it then I'd be happy to do it. Good luck!
    Yeah i guess in this case you are fine with SR on Terra! And the team seems pretty good... Glad to see people using Rapid Spin + HP Fire defensive Cloyster, this mon is awesome, wrecking most SR and Spikes users, and countering physical dragons like a boss! Can you send me your team, i may want to try it out, as i have failed at making any good Sun team for BW2?
    Yeah it is an option, as choiced Terrakion definitely has slots to spare, if your team lacks the space, but usually using SR on choiced pokes is not so good. I think the best offensive SRer in the meta right now is Lando-T, due to his ability to force switches and good bulk, allowing him to come in and lay SR multiple times. Thx for the idea, though, anyway :D
    Yeah it is good shit! Especially with everyone running LO Tornadus-T, and Superpower on it. Just be careful about Specs Tornadus, which can easily 3hko if you get confused.
    (22:30:01) **Ozma: 'til he apologizes and I feel like it. :x

thats how long you're banned...you're an idiot
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…