Psiiionic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• give me like 15-30 minutes to get your mon cloned and all set up and I'll be able to trade :)

I will vm you again when I'm all set.
    sorry for not replying until now, I've been extremely busy lately :/

anyways, anytime today or tomorrow when you catch me on will work :)
    Sometimes the game just hates you. Go do something else in-game for a little bit.
    yea... there are users that know more about gen 3 Pokemon though, you could double check with one of them. User Hozu comes to mind
    I could PM you some flawless G4 event pokemon. I have basically all of them. Not nicknamed.
    Hm... well you could just keep getting eggs and hope for the best too but I suppose that might take longer.
    Yeah you can use an Everstone.

As for the IVs, once you have the egg with the correct nature/ability you RNG for the IVs. You may want to get a lot of rare candies in advance as you will need to use an IV calculator to see if you hit your frame or not, particularly for the first eggs. Once you get around your target IVs you won't need to as much...

If you get the wrong IVs simply reset. Do not save at any point during the process unless you want to try for the correct nature/ability again.
    Nature and ability are determined at a completely separate time than IVs. So once the old man holds the egg save. The ability and nature is already set, but the IVs are not. Go hatch it. Does it have the nature/abilty? If so reset, then RNG the IVs. If not, then try again with the next egg.

Egg IVs are right. Assuming that's Emerald breeding non-split. Split/alternate are uncommon and should not be aimed for.
    Unfortunately no. But since I have rights on all Ninjawes pokemon, I'll happily give you semi-redis rights, allowing you to display it in your thread as 'Non-Redis'.
    I am sorry i don't know much about pokecheck cause i don't use it much. I htink you must make an account first and make your pokemon privete there. Also i haven't shifted Latios yet
    I just hope you are not skiping your shiny frame cause of the rain advancements. Just recheck you may be hitting a hgher jolly frame. Tryi aiming for a higher shiny frame if there is one
    I haven't actually rnged one but are you sure you abused your idsid right? Did you input your id/sid there and it says it's the exact frame it's shiny? Are you sure you are hitting the correct frame cause the roamers frames are really hard. Are there other jolly frames nearby?
    So sorry mate (long story). Can you trade now? Just message me when your available. I'm in Hawaii, so its 6.30 here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…