ShortsTheory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, that's understandable. Don't worry though I am nowhere near as scary as the badges make me out to be, or at least I hope people think I'm not!

Regardless, thanks for the kind words! It's always nice to hear something like that and I appreciate it!
    x) haha. Go earn it lol! yea complete legitimacy and DittoCrow. If you want to apply don't stop practising or you'll get out of touch like me haha. Once a week should be fine~ ^_^
    haha! Not to mention my CT :P I guess I can't bear to let go of some nostalgia? I'm a rather nostalgic person lol. For better or for worse~

yea true :/ But the good thing is, two people were added into the GP team woots! Anyway idk how long it'll last though. Is there still interest? imo there's a lot of stuff in C&C waiting to be checked now (omg where is sirn and cp .-.) so they don't even need the DOJO to practice when there's things to check haha :P I should be giving my comments oops~~~
    Hey!! Not that good...bad pairings in the first turns and lot of hax in my 5th turn matches. I ended 3-3 (15th). I'll try to do better next year ;)
    LOL! I was actually busy with smogon work haha x) if only I were that absorbed in school work haha.

Aww .-. Btw cp was on again haha. He has 10 days break? See you again >.>
    I know... :/ also eh sorry I did see you on IRC yesterday but was busy multitasking and getting chased off the comp by my mum :< couldn't let myself get absorbed into #grammar chat at that time >.> D: see you around~!
    Lol. There hasn't been a day I wasn't online on smogon in ages ._.

oh you missed cp on irc >.>
    Lol my activity is limited like mad too :/ :<<< Yay good ^_^ I will only be getting busier and busier =.= zzzzzzzz

Well true.... :d but that time isn't anytime soon yet! (well it's still soon though haha.... It's like 3/4 of a year I've been active on smogon already... time flies man...
    Gee... why is it that whoever I make an avy for goes inactive :/ Shame That, CP, Steamroll, Harsha got his comp hacked... I hope you don't disappear too :/ only Omicron and sirndpt are the exceptions...
    They did a revamp of Site Staff since for a while they were sort of 'giving it away' and some of the supermods+ didn't like it. I was one of the ones who lost it, among 15 or so others. No big deal, I didn't take advantage of the badge enough to warrant it, plus there are plenty of staffers I can bug that will save my changes to the site.
    I was talking about CAP ASB Bounce lol... It works way differently and caused my Bulbasuar to lose to a Magikarp =.=

Also nahhhh I have 0% chance of modding C&C >.> I've been rather inactive in C&C :d haha. Not enough time to GP or something so I'm dedicating my time to RoA, which takes lesser time and is more flexible :P Never thought I would post in a SM / DST forum so frequently... LOL
    Shorts I don't know bout mobile but it smoothly runs on my iPad so take what you may from that
    Sorry, I don't code or program. I suggest talking to Marty about it when he's on #showdown (irc channel)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…