GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if you could get on Groudon's Grotto now (PO v2), we can start the tutoring session right now.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Sorry I'm late are you still on?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Ahh groundon's grotto, what a lovely lagoon :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    groundon
    Hey, you can just call me Sayonara. Glad to meet you, looking forward to tutoring you :)
    thanks for the complement! I think I got better towards the end because I was getting into the writing :p
    Hello GatoDelFuego, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    Gato, do you WIFI battles? If so, want to battle in about 1/2 hour, 45 minutes?
    If so, what mode - Triples, rotation, single, double?
    Maybe we can battle some time, if you don't mind. I love triples, usually using trick room. I also like rotations.
    What about pokesav/pokegen. Are you OK with that or are you a true blue breed/RNG traditionalist?
    Hey cool cat. I am Bald Accountant, the old dude. What parts of pokemon are you into? I battle more on wifi than PO. I am able to do both pokesavand pokegen if you are OK with legal hacks and need a pokemon or two.
    I am kind of corny, if you have not noticed.
    No probs, at least you got it now. :)

Oh, and one other thing; when you're removing commas or adding semicolons or whatever in a check, try to use some sort of caption next to it. Most analysis writers copy paste the check, before scanning through it for changes.. tiny blue or red commas are nigh impossible to spot.

I use ,[Add Comma] for stuff like that, but what you use is your choice. Just make sure you make it easy to see.
    I dont mean this in an offensive kind of way, but please try not to stress points that you don't have evidence about.. Moltres's to Moltres' without checking, say, the Spelling and Grammar Standards thread (which I directed you to before) tends to arouse a bit of confusion.
    Ahah! Well, I'll be happy to look them over sometime today (if they haven't been already) and see if they're stamp worthy. :)
    Hiya Gato! I've noticed you GP checking around C&C, and I have some advice for you:

Smogon grammar refers to the Oxford comma as the serial comma, and it's always used. Have a look through the Spelling and Grammar Standards. Most of the studd you need to know is in there (I have it bookmarked).

To avoid confusion, add a key to your GP checks, i.e. Add Remove Comments.

Feel free to VM me if you have any questions, and good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…