Nelson
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• The only day I got on during the time u specified, was Friday, and u weren't on Showdown... But well, tomorrow I will be on, so I'll wait for ya. =]
    Oh no :( Sorry you'll be away for a while

Just thinking of the first people who come to mind-- check out Yilx, icepick, and nastyjungle to see if there's anything they've got that you'd want to use.

Before using anything, please send them a message asking permission. If they are ok with it, then you can go right ahead.

Best of luck and thank you! If things don't work out, I hope you'll consider contributing stuff when you get back!
    Ah, no problem!

I'll need a few hours since I'm busy right now, but I'll send you some links as soon as I have the chance.

Thanks for offering to give it another try!
    Hey man! Thanks for posting your logo :)

I replied in the thread, but the only thing you'd really need to change is to swap your raikou image with one from one of our community's artists' threads. We're trying to keep the artwork used as being from the community. If you'd like a list of artists who might be suitable, just let me know! I'll also be happy to get permission on your behalf!
    I wasn't ignoring you I didn't notice :( just give me a minute to get on my comp. although be warned I might have to leave
    Hey I just woke up, we can battle now! I'm on PS as FLCL

edit: well I guess we missed each other, my timezone is GMT-7 and I'm usually avaliable from 3 PM to 9 PM my time.
    Hey you sent me a pm in irc but I didn't notice it until you left so do you need to talk about anything?
    Gonna finalize my team and then check French Time and other related servers. If you're not on (and I didn't see you on IRC) let's set an EXACT time. My schedule is a lot more free now so let's do it as soon as possible for you.

I am free: tomorrow, all day at any time that works. 9/4, after 1:30 pm GMT-4. 9/5-9/7, in the evenings my time (probably not best for you.) 9/8, not at all. 9/9, all day at any time. If you give me a working time that falls within my parameters, I'll be there.
    Franchement un grand merci Nelson, j'ai jamais été sur Smogon, merci encore tu me sauves ! Et GG pour ta qualification :)
    Salut, quand veux-tu jouer pour le NU open? Je suis GMT -4 et disponible pas mal toute la fin de semaine.
    SO I beat BKC, we should play sometime. Is there a particularly best time for you? Remember, I am EST. I think you like to play on weekends because of work? Y/n?
    I might be able to make the time tomorrow. The problem is tomorrow is my last day at home and then its orientation week at college this weekend so Im not sure if Ican make those times. Im GMt -5 and am normally on at night, but thats when you are sleeping.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…