Photo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, you in the genetics club in tcd? :o
    Photo
    Photo
    oh lol i never heard of foundation year. Are you studying genetics in prep or what lol
    aVocado
    aVocado
    nah just stuff like maths, chem, bio, english
    aVocado
    aVocado
    its something all non-EU international students have to take, because of how different high school systems between ireland and other countries can be
    we're opponents for the xy uu tournament. gmt+0 here (+1 actually, but it'll be +0 v soon). i'm available during tuesday / wednesday / friday afternoons, as well as the weekend. let me know whatever's best for you :]
    Pearl
    Pearl
    what should we do about this, we pretty much haven't managed to schedule cause i suck at it so im not calling activity on it
    Photo
    Photo
    eh my interest is waning tbh so ill just give you it. good luck!
    Pearl
    Pearl
    i c, thanks i guess :]
    Hey, may I take over your Whimsicott UU analysis? :x
    You haven't been working on it for a while.
    Photo
    Photo
    yeah go for it
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Alright, thanks so much!
    Saw your post in Smogon photos, we should randbats some time. Just trying to meet peeps around Smogon too
    Photo
    Photo
    Sure sounds cool! I'll have plenty of free time after exams!
    Th!nkPi
    Ah, alright! I'm assuming you're in the middle of exams, huh? Hit me up some time once they're over, and best of luck on them dude
    You need to be active to play mafia. If you do not make an activity post for d1 you will be subbed out.
    Haha I don't think there are a lot of either, unfortunately. A lot of people from the London / Manchester areas though.
    Yeah, my entire family on my mom's side was born in Ireland. I live in the states though, and was born in Scotland. :P
    @your post in the "last 10 visitors thread":

creeped on you via your VM to Oglemi about being part-Irish :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…