SJCrew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a Nidoqueen user I agree with you on that, I don't really care that much about the extra bulk to check other pokemon, it's more the fact that Nidoqueen can actually check Heracross that anything haha
    I didn't skip what you said, I just didn't answer to it directly. I quoted RT. post because some people argued that Nidoqueen should be A and Nidoking B because ''Nidoqueen is better than Nidoking'', which is a shitty argument because it doesn't imply how good Nidoqueen is as a whole. I guess I should have written more to avoid confusion but I was leaving and I had no time, but what I was basically saying is that we shouldn't compare Nidoqueen and Nidoking when arguing what tier they should be placed into, but that each of them should be discussed separately.

I think that on a previous post (posted yesterday) I said that Nidoqueen was slightly better than Nidoking just because it checked Scarf Heracross, so yeah.
    I already deleted the post you were responding to and posted an official warning on such topic. Post again and it will just be deleted, and you'll be infracted. Stop taking this personally, hot stuff
    Also, if you don't mind, would we be able to play on PO 2 rather than Showdown? My browser has been crashing frequently lately which may cause problems if we're in the middle of battling. It's happened before, and while I can play on Showdown if absolutely necessary, I would prefer to play on PO 2 for precautionary measures.

Hopefully that's OK with you!
    I might be slightly late but that should work, see you then and good luck!
    Not to mention how Espeon and Exeggutor both started shit w/ me for no reason, and not a thing was done to them. And keep in mind, I didn't even provoke them. They just came out of left field with it. Whether it was calling me a "tremendous (BAN ME PLEASE)" (when I'm straight), calling me a whiny bitch, etc. Ginganinja joining my match, talking shit, then muting me. Etc. But keep in mind also, THOSE are the people hired to become auth. Like I said, do your job and be a puppet before you too get demodded or you start having "mysterious" DC's and weird shit happening to you.
    If I were you, I'd let it go SJCrew before you end-up like a voiced-user getting muted for even bringing up the bs that is happening. Just act like a puppet, go along like it's perfectly fine I got banned, and do whatever the admins (Zarel, Mingot, etc.) and those like Bojangles tell you. Remember, in their eyes? They're doing nothing wrong. There's nothing wrong with coming into someone's match, talking crap, calling them rude after you came into the match just to talk shit; then mute followed by banning them.
    Yeah that'll be fine. Sorry about not being on, I had to let someone write a paper on my laptop. But that time should be good
    OH! And 1 last thing. Tell Zarel I said this:

…………………../´¯/)
    ………………..,/¯../
    ………………./…./
    …………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
    ………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
    ……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
    ………\……………..’…../
    ………….\………. _.·´
    …………\…………..(
    …………..\………….\…
    Do me a favor. Tell the assclowns on Showdown! who muted me (Ginganinja) after entering MY match, and talking shit to me and the assgoblin who perma-banned me I said thanks for now proving my point about how dudes are nothing but shit who play Gestapo in a Pkmn simulator. And you say I take shit too seriously SJCrew? Go tell that shit to someone who doesn't know any better. And before this account gets perma-banned too, tell 'em I don't really give a fuck. Lol. I was planning ditching it forever anyway. Deuces.
    Hey, thanks for posting in my 3DS/XL thread. From what I've heard, the XL does correct some of the 3DS's design flaws, namely the home/start/select buttons, the location of the stylus, and the physical feel of the system.
    I'm going to shut it down today.

I was thinking about what to say, but I have a good idea on what I want to get across now.
    I sent you a friend request on PSN, so hopefully you'll add me once you sign on. Have a wonderful day, SJC. Ciao.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…