Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if you can't tell when you're being rude, i probably won't bother you much more. however almost every post i see of yours in rmt is pretty dumb, and considering mods like delko have even had to edit them to make them nicer, i think it goes without saying that you are being rude to many people.
    hi, i'm dropping by to say that you should be less rude across the forums. many people will take your abruptness different ways, so if you're receiving infractions and whatnot you shouldn't be surprised because sometimes i find some of your comments to be downright dumb, for lack of a better word. sorry if this offends you, but i would recommend thinking a bit more before clicking "post message". thank you for your time.
    If you have such a problem with everyone then why are you still on Smogon? Just get off or simply stop posting. It'll eliminate the whole problem and you won't have to worry about it.
    You're not helping. You're just trying to make everything difficult. They know what they're talking about when they say things like that. Both of us need to improve and they're just trying to help us. How you choose to respond to that advice is what makes them mad. Try to be a little less closed minded. Don't assume that what they say can't be put to good use.
    i like pop music, music that I can just sing along to, and I like singing 1D with her. Also, I let my gf pick my avatar and signature
    I'm well aware of this. Everyone on Smogon hates me anyway. That's why I don't go on there.

Oh, and damn, you have one cluttered bookmark bar.
    You know, if you correct your ways I bet a lot of people will forget about it. Nobody understands those 100 year old inside jokes, don't worry you're probably not missing much
    I'm not exactly sure how to reply... We've been hostile for days and suddenly you're being nice to me? Well, if you want us to be better people, we could forget about what's happened. That's fine with me.

And lol yeah, I'm only 14. I'm not very scared of High School, even though all my classes are honors. I'm just kind of wary of my age though; I don't give it away often, I don't want people thinking I'm a noob because they're 10+ years older than me xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…