Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah it looks fairly solid reminds me of my flagship rain team of bw2. Because they both have underated threats known usually for the defensive capabilities (you use scarf jellicent and i use Life Orb Vaporeon) also lucky for you you are the last rmt request i am going to do for a couple of weeks due to exams coming up. I will try and rate your team by tommorow.
    ironically, I was just about to rate your team but it seems as if you've got everything covered already. The only real changes I could identify were already brought up- such as Body Slam or Max Speed on Loom. I think you could try bulkytoed instead of Scarf, because you've got Jellicent to revenge with Water, and also to help you vs Sun teams. Other than that, your team looks really solid- nice job!
    You can edit the title yourself by going into the "Advanced Options" when editing your post.

Like the team by the way. Scarf Jelli the best ^_^
    If you come on please let me know if you would still like tutoring.
    I guess our only option is for you to use mibbit's irc. Go to mibbit.com, scroll down and press "try now", where the next page says "connect" scroll down to SynIRC, put in your name and go to the channel #pokemon. If you can get there it'll be much easier for us to talk.
    Meet me on the smogon server for PO1, it's how were going to communicate easily and get you more into the community.
    I can teach you the mechanics of playing this gen but we'd be learning bw2 together.
    already agreed to tutor somebody else + medicine school is gonna start, so i couldnt tutor next round, sorry.
    Sorry, I already accepted to tutor somebody else and I can only teach one tutee this round because I will be a bit busier.
    Nobody seriously thought you stole Deep Sea of Mare. We joked about it on IRC, but, again, nobody seriously thought you stole it. I'll inform the others.
    That was a subject of joking matter on IRC. I wanted to post that on your team, but I feel that they have become distinct enough entities. If you like my teams, give them a Luvdisc! I kid you; don't do that unless you actually like the team.
    Hey! Yeah I took quite the break from pokemon lol. But I am getting back into it since BW2 is coming out soon. How's it been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…