Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's great and fine! Just need a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 one now shinyness doesn't matter, payment is 5 credits. =)
    It is battle ready and you may use it and have full reddi rights as long as I get the credit , if you decide to trade, because I did bread it myself......enjoy, thanks again
    great trade thanks :) ill inform you when i get genesect you have any problems with my pokemon let me now please and is hydreigon battle ready and if so you mind if i use it?
    ya timid keldeo and naive or jolly meloetto which melo you want.and you can send clones back right?
    shiny flawless pidove with egg moves and good nature and ill let you know when you get the genesect the pidove can wait tho till are next trade can we trade soon new episode of breaking bad then true blood on soon
    great awesome :) when would you like to trade my fc is 2967-1563-6822 which meleotto would you like.
    okay the guy im inquiring about it will most likely have one of those nature,s ill let you know when i get you one by the way how is regigigas coming along.
    i have a trade lined up for flawless genesect what nature you looking for a possible top 5 list would be good.
    there is a guy at the train station that rates your pokemon i believe outstanding is 29-31 in a stat
    i have these
    naive meloetto flawless in the range 29-31 all stats

jolly meloetto near flawless

i will look for a genesect for you and yes clones would be great as i cannot :( going to store be back in 20mins
    i have 2 of each i could get a brief look at them would outstanding potential work for you
    terrific look to hear from you. :)

nature doesn't matter to me no nickname though please
    im really pursuing a shiny flawless regigigas ut as ive never really seen them but basically and S/F ut pokemon with good egg moves would be great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…