Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Use timid max kingdra since rain dance kingdra(almost always modest) and rd in general is pretty threatenin to your team. It will be difficult to keep bronzong healthy all the way to the endgame when they usually strike o.0
    - 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def, Impish on Ho-Oh: Extreme Killer's +2 ExtremeSpeed, Rayquaza's +1 Outrage, Mewtwo's + 1 Psystrike, and Support Groudon's Stone Edge all fail to OHKO, so you have a good chance to burn them
    - Ghost Arceus > Arceus, same set has Steven Snype posted. Gives you a counter to Extreme Killer and spinblocks.

Sorry it's not pretty ;_;
    so i was rating your team and wanted to preview and smog died with my rate :(
    but here it is in bullet points:

- 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe, Impish on Groudon: lets you take physical hits MUCH better
    - EQ / Stone Edge / Dragon Tail or Roar (Roar phazes Sub Pokemon, DTail has damage)/ SR on Groudon
    - 52 HP / 204 SpA / 252 Spe, Timid on Latias: 204SpA KOes Palkia without SR
    - Calm Mind > Roar on Latias to beat every Kyogre even if its last
    - Taunt > SR on Heatran to beat Latias with ToxiStall, and punish Stall harder
    - 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SDef on Tentacruel to tank special hits better
    OPTIONAL: - Forretress over Tentacruel for addiotional Dragon resist. If you need the set tell me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…