Kevin Garrett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i use blissey to counter both cradily and wailord at the same time, which very few pokemon can do. take a look at the "infamous" kgstall with defensive behemoths: hippowdon cannot, forretress cannot, rotom-h cannot, tyranitar cannot, gyarados cannot, kg's blissey is a stupid set and cannot. for this reason, i recommend you use my set:

charm, calmmind, softboiled, icebeam/grassknot

good luck with your team.
    you once achieved a ladder rating of 1644.1!!! check your sig bro

shame you peaked so early
    as well as the bit where you realised you might lose... guess you better be thankful of those 100/100/100 defenses!
    twash sent out Electabuzz!
    Pointed stones dug into Electabuzz!
    Electabuzz is hurt by spikes!
    twash: die blisse
    twash: y
    Turn 11
    Kevin Garrett called Suicune back!
    Kevin Garrett sent out Blissey!
    Pointed stones dug into the foe's Blissey!
    Electabuzz used Fire Punch!
    A critical hit! The foe's Blissey lost 34% of its health!
    The foe's Blissey was burned!
    The foe's Blissey restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
    The foe's Blissey is hurt by its burn!
    twash: hahahahahaha
    twash: that is gold
    Kevin: Garrett i see ur predicting like in big deal

Wailord used Selfdestruct!
    The foe's Suicune lost 41% of its health!
    The foe's Suicune fainted!
    Wailord fainted!
    Kevin Garrett: rip jimbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMUp4MjiT5k
    it's so ugly that I couldn't keep it for more than half an hour, but gonna put it here for posterity (and to ugly your wall lol)

Hey - can I ask you a favour? Even though everyone know what a CB Tauros and also a Sunnyzard does, could you post concrete sets in the thread? It's just for formality's sake and voters' purposes.
    if u have some time please go online on the pokemonexperte uepc server cause i need your teambuildingskills
    Hey dude, don't have internet access yet and am at the uni library where I can pop on here but can't play. My plans unfortunately kinda changed, I get home very late on Sunday 15th (like midnight GMT). I'm pretty much okay to play as soon as I get back then if it's possible for you? Would Fabbles be okay with that instead of the Saturday?

(I'll check for your reply on my phone but might reply a bit late to usual)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…