GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greetings, would a tutoring session tomorrow morning at 9 AM EST (8 AM over where you live!) be fine with you? If it's too early, we could meet up later during the day ^_^

Sayonara
    Hey, won't be able to tutor you until Friday due to being busy with schoolwork, sorry. Will contact you on Friday ;)
    Hey, I'll be able to tutor you at around 5 PM EST (in ~3 hours). Is that ok with you?
    I don't want to continue that "fracas" so I want to reply your post here. Yes, it's just pointless. People should learn that posting one time with good arguments is sufficient if the other user can't reply with another good argument. You don't need to repeat the same arguments again and again even when you are right, this is boring and makes it seem that you want to flame and impose your arguments against the other user.

This is so boring that I didn't even read most of their posts, only this post about Stealth Rock that caught my attention.
    Would noon (in ~ 1 hour 30 mins) to 1 PM work? I'll be studying 'til noon and I'll be somewhat busy in the afternoon, having to play tennis and then participating in a Smogon Practice Tour at 4 PM.
    I think our time may come. Right now the posters in the thread don't have a really deep understanding of OU, which is evident regardless of their opinion on the metagame. I think they get this mob mentality and post what they think others want to hear or will make them popular. On another note, I've heard promising things from the people in higher places. I have my fingers crossed.
    I just wanted to stop by and say that you made an excellent post in the Suspect Discussion Thread. Needs more posters like you.
    With school starting tomorrow, tutoring you on weekdays will be a bit tough, I'll only be available from 5:45 PM - 6:30 PM usually on weekdays, though I have much more time for tutoring sessions on weekends. Just a heads up.

Have a nice day in college tomorrow!

Regards,

Sayonara
    Hey, if you could get on Groudon's Grotto now (PO v2), we can start the tutoring session right now.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Sorry I'm late are you still on?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Ahh groundon's grotto, what a lovely lagoon :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    groundon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…